Children with Special Needs
The Children with Special Needs Committee of Eugene Rotary is currently accepting proposals for grants. Grants may range in amount $1,000-$3,000. Proposals must be submitted by April 30, 2021. The grants will be distributed to successful applicants by June 18, 2021.
Mission: To provide funding to organizations that have programs or activities designed to enrich the lives of children with special needs.
1. Description of the organization and its clientele;
2. Statement of Need;
3A. Goals/Objectives for the program or project;
3B. How will effectiveness or results be measured?
4. Brief financial statement or budget showing sources of funds and expenditures;
5. Brochures or other printed materials on the program, project, or organization;
6. Letter of support from a Eugene Rotary member.
7. IRS 501 C (3) Organization Determination Letter.Important Information:
A. If you are a recipient, you must report back to the Committee with information on howgrant funds were spent and the effectiveness/results of the program or project funded.This report is due before the end of the calendar year.
B. Please submit proposals electronically to email@example.com. Make your submission to the attention of Craig Opperman, Children with Special Needs Committee.
Submit proposal by Friday, April 30, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Craig Opperman, Children with Special Needs Committee.
Questions: Please contact Craig Opperman at email@example.com or 541.686.2688.